Credit on the scheme «Durakhshon» - a form of a long term crediting (from 12 to 60 months) provides opportunity to receive money from the bank for paying for children’s education inside and outside of Tajikistan.
Crediting on the scheme «Durakhshon» is realized under the following conditions:
1.After 3 years of placing savings «Durakhshon» the borrower is given an opportunity to receive lax credit;
2. Age– from 18 to 63 years old, by the peremptory day of repayment of credit for men:
3. Age– from 18 to 58 years old, by the peremptory day of repayment of credit for men:
4. Not less than 6 months constant time record in organization, which is in the area of the servicing bank, with the account of the term of contract or job contract;
5. For private persons – submission of documents certifying business activity;
6. Actual place of residence (registration) – in the Republic of.
|Loan currency||Somoni, USD, Russian roubles, Euro|
|Loan size||The amount of loan money is equated to the balance of savings at the end of the deposit term of contract|
|Loan term||From 12 to 60 months|
|Interest rate||Rate of the loan interest – changing and depends on the refinancing rate of NBT (refinancing rate+ 10 percent)|
|Loan form||Cash and noncash (by the borrower’s choice)|
|Fee for issuing loan||According to the Tariffs on bank services to clients of the OJSC «Agroinvestbank».|
|Source of credit repayment||Regular source of income of the borrower and his/her guarantee, size of cash assets, enough for reimbursing loan and its interests including incomes from business activity;|
|Credit security||Guarantee not less than one person, whose source of income when necessary is sufficient for execution of liability|
|Procedure of loan repayment||Annuity (every month, in equal allotment with the account of interest)|
1. Loan is executed by the servicing bank where deposit is saved.
2. Loan should be executed on the name of the depositor’s parents.
For receiving loan on the scheme “Durakhshon” a borrower must submit to the bank (loan officer) the following documents:
· Copy of the borrower’s passport and his/her guarantees with indication of place of residence;
· Income statement from the borrower’s and his/her guarantee’s place of work as well as other documents, certifying their business activity (certificate, licence, patent, tax payment and others);
· Documents certifying borrower’s place of work and his/her guarantee’s (work record card, job contract, reference from human resource department);
· Certificate about assigning Tax identification number (borrower);
· 1 photo of a borrower 3 x 4;
· Copy of “Durakhshon” deposit contract.