Credit on the scheme «Student’s» - is a form of a short term crediting (to 12 months) for the parents of day time student or of correspondent courses, who study based on a contract, which provides opportunity for receiving money from the bank for covering tuition fees at universities.
Crediting on the scheme “Student’s” is done under the following conditions:
Requirements to the borrower
For the parents of a student:
1) Age– from 18 to 63 years old, by the peremptory day of repayment of credit for men;
Age– from 18 to 58 years old, by the peremptory day of repayment of credit for men;
Not less than 6 months constant time record in organization, which is in the area of the servicing bank, with the account of the term of contract or job contract;
2. For a correspondence student and also working – not less than 6 months of time record in an organization which is located in the zone of servicing of the Bank. Age, should not exceed 40 by peremptory day of repayment of credit;
3. For private entrepreneurs it is necessary to submit documents, certifying their business activity.
|Loan size||From 100 to 1500 USD equivalent in national currency.|
|Loan term||From 1 to 12 months|
|Interest rate||According to interest policy of the bank|
|Loan form||Noncash (cash assets are transferred to the account of the university).|
|Fee for issuing loan||According to the Tariffs on the rendered bank services to the clients of the OJSC «Agroinvestbank»|
|Source of credit repayment||
* Regular source of income of the borrower and his/her guarantee, size of cash assets, enough for reimbursing loan and its interests;
** Incomes from business activity;
*** Money, obtained from working outside of Tajikistan, transferred by the money transfer system on the name of a borrower or members of his/her family.
|Credit security||Guarantee not less than one person, whose source of income when necessary is sufficient for execution of liability|
|Procedure of loan repayment||Annuity (every month, in equal allotment with the account of interest)|
|Initial payment||Not less than 20 % from the amount of the annual education.|
1. Credit is executed by the servicing bank by the borrower’s place of residence;
2. In reviewing application on allocating cash assts issued to a borrower for a loan, not more than 50 % of total amount of formal income (salary and other additional incomes) of the borrower;
3. It is recommended that the students acts as additional guarantee;
4. At identifying creditworthiness of the client, according to the transferred money, 4 month history of inpayments is taken into account.
*For receiving credit on the scheme «Student’s» a borrower must submit the bank (loan officer) the following documents:
· Copy of passport of a borrower and guarantee with indication of the place of residence;
· Reference from place of work of a borrower and income statement and other documents certifying business activity (certificate, licence, patent, tax payment and others);
· Documents certifying place of work of a borrower and his/her guarantee (job contract, work record card, reference from human resource department);
· Certificate about assigning Tax identification number (borrower);
· 1 photo of a borrower 3 x 4;
· Contract about the paid form of education of the student.